Submit your abstract for 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2014) in San Francisco, California, from June 8-13, 2014.
The overall publication schedule for OMAE2014.
Submission of Abstract September 30, 2013 Author Notification of Abstract Acceptance October 21, 2013
The deadlines posted below will not be extended.
Submission of Full-Length Draft Paper for Review January 6, 2014 Paper Reviews Completed January 27, 2014 Initial Author Notification of Paper Acceptance / Revision Requirements January 27, 2014 Electronic Copyright Form Submission Process Opens January 27, 2014 Submission of Revised Paper for Review (if required) February 10, 2014 Author Notification of Acceptance of Revised Paper February 17, 2014 Submission of Copyright Form March 14, 2014 Submission of Final Paper March 16, 2014
In accordance with ASME final paper requirements. Revised final papers are not accepted. An author may present a maximum of two papers at the conference.
Enjoy the video for the OMAE2014. Cant wait for the exciting conference!
UTM Razak School is recruiting suitable dynamic candidates for postgraduate studies to be attached at UTM Kuala Lumpur:
PROJECT 1: Comparison of Probability Distributions of the Extreme Response Values from Different Methods of Simulation Wave Kinematics (Grant: GUP TIER 2 – Q.K130000.2640.06J89)
PROJECT 2: Derivation of Short-term Probability of the Extreme Values of Offshore Structural Response by an Efficient Time Simulation. (Grant: UTM Razak School Grant – R.K130000.7740.4J085)
The work will be closely supervised by project leaders
- To work in a team responsibly
- Plan, execute, and finalize research project according to strict deadlines
- Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members from various institutions
- Ensure scheduled project timelines and milestones are met
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Support all of activities and assist other projects where necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Engineering (Civil, mechanical, electrical), or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Potential students may wish to make appointment for further discussions. Immediate commencement as research officers (salary between RM1200-RM1800/mth), whilst waiting for offer letter as postgraduate students. Interested candidates are requested to submit resume/cv to Dr. Noor Irza Mohd Zaki (email@example.com) or Dr. Mohd Khairi Abu Husain (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, please arrange for appointment for further discussions.